Bellagio and
  Como:

About Bellagio
Bellagio History
About Como Lake
Monuments and Villas
Museums

Plan your holiday
  with us:

Low Cost B&B
Rent an Apartment
Italian Brunch
Evening and Night Life
Wedding Parties
Lake Como Tour boats

BellagioPoint Services

High Speed DSL & WI-FI
Touristic Info service
Painted Bottles
Taste Shop
Wine Accessories Shop

Photo Galleries

Painted bottles (photos sent by our customers)
Bellagio

  Language

 Italian

 Deustch

  Sitemap



Villa Trivulzio



Built during the half of the 17th century by Paolo Taverna at Loppia suburb it then belonged to Poldi Pezzoli family that ampliated it realizing, on the beginning of the 19th century, the two side buildings united to the central part by two lower wings crowned with a balustrade.


These modifications ,as the park ones, were put in project by Giacomo Balzaretto.

Then the house belonged to Trivulzio family and on 1941 to Gerli counts, to which belongs the remaking of the romanic little church dedicated to Santa Maria and inserted in the park, next to which was a monastery inhabited by Benedettine female monastic order and that was suppressed during the 16th century, when the avenue that brings to Villa Giulia was built.

Back to Monuments and Villas

Bellagio Day & Night

La Divina Commedia

  SEARCH THIS SITE 

Bellagio Directory:

Accommodations:

Main index
Hotels
Bed & Breakfast
Apartments
Residences

Other services:

Shopping
Food and Drink
Suggested best choices
Water Sports

How to get to Bellagio

Route to Bellagio
Road Map
Transports
Weather

Guided Tours

Tour Leaders
Local Tour Guides



INSERISCI LA TUA ATTIVITA' IN BELLAGIOPOINT.COM  INVIA LA TUA RICHIESTA DI INSERIMENTO